Wednesday, 01/30/2015 20:55 (GMT + 7)
The inventor James Dyson, known as the modern Thomas Edison, only surpassed the other two billionaires to rank first in the UK's richest ranking.
James Dyson, 71, a vacuum cleaner without jacuzzi, is currently the richest billionaire in Britain after his company reached a record profit in 2018. In 2018, the technology company Dyson made a profit of 1 billion pounds, compared with £ 801 million in 2017. According to the Bloomberg billionaires' index, this success amounted to $ 3.4 billion, bringing its fortune to $ 13.8 billion (~ 319.9 trillion VND).
According to Bloomberg, Dyson surpassed Jim Ratcliffe (founder of the Ineos chemical factory) and Hugh Grosven (7th Duke of Westminster, England) to become the richest man in Britain. Hugh Grosvenor was once the richest man in the UK, thanks to his family-owned land in 1677, while he was not usurped by Ratcliff last year. Currently, the 27-year-old Duke is the third richest man in the UK with $ 12.4 billion (~ 287.4 trillion VND).
Exporter James Dyson is the richest British billionaire
Dyson, one of the largest technology companies in the UK, is known for household appliances. In 2018, the company's profits grew thanks to the demand for new hair care products. The company earned huge profits from its Asian client base, which helped bring more than 50% of the company's revenue. In November 2018, Alibaba Group said that many of the best-selling products on the International Day of November 11 were from Dyson.
The famous product of Dyson is vacuum cleaners and hair dryer, the company has also expanded its scale of air purifiers and hair care products. In addition, Dyson's tram project is being implemented by 2021.
Billionaire's important milestone milestones James Dyson:
– 1974: The invention of a ballet, a cart
– 1983: Complete the first design without a vacuum cleaner
– 1986: Registration of a technology license for a vacuum cleaner in Japan.
– 1993: Sale of the first Dyson DC01 vacuum cleaner model in the UK market.
– 2000: Victory at the Hoover Company for stealing the idea of a vacuum cleaner.
– 2006: Dyson hair dryer was born.
– 2007: was the knight of Queen Elizabeth II in the Buckingham Palace.
– 2013: sued Samsung for infringing the Dyson vacuum cleaner.
– 2014: Sponsor of the Technical Research Center at Cambridge University.
Officially divorced after 25 years of attachment, the fortune of Jeff Bezos of $ 137 billion is in danger of being divided and …