Sunday , June 16 2019
Home / vietnam / Singing karaoke 1 person suddenly foam, twitched and died

Singing karaoke 1 person suddenly foam, twitched and died



At noon on 21 May, the police in the Ben Luk area (Long An) said that the cause of the death of Mr. Nguyen Van Ha (SN 2000, who lives in the county of Vin Tang, the city of Kan Tho) died when he was taken to a state of emergency in the general hospital Ben Luk. is due to shocking overdose with the use of drugs.

After the examination, the body was handed over to the family.

At about 4 pm on 19-5, Howe and his friends came to the Karaoke SB (square 9, Ben Luck, Ben Luck) to enter room 9 to sing. After a while, Howe took 2 yellow pills to use.

However, 2 friends just cut the uống tablet, the rest Hau seize. At 19:00 the same day, the group saw the attack on Hau, the foaming of the mouth, and quickly moved to the General Hospital Ben Luke about 500 meters for emergency treatment. However, only after arriving at the hospital, the victim died.

Hinh


Source link