Friday , October 18 2019
Home / vietnam / Check another 1 item

Check another 1 item

Thursday, January 31, 2011 10:03 AM (GMT + 7)

After a period of struggle, the police agency had sufficient grounds to identify another person who savagely participated in a karaoke bar.

Speaking to reporters in the morning of January 31, Ea Hallo police chief, the Dakk Island province, said the agency only decided to prosecute the defendants and to apply for a ban on leaving Phan Tan Quong Homes (SN 1995, residing in the city of Ea Drang, district Ea Hole) to investigate to clarify the act of deliberately causing injury.

Nguyen Hui Tike case at the investigative agency

Earlier, the investigative agency also accused the defendant and the arrest warrant for two months for Nguyen Hui Tai (SN 1995, residing in the city of Ea Dang) with the same behavior.

The results of the study showed that Thai and Qiong together tortured and severely beat Nguyen Ti Nyu P. (17 years old lived in the city of Buon Ma Thuot, the province of Dak Lak).

Cuong is a Thai junior in a specialized gang, a "dig" for karaoke bars in the area of ​​Ea H? Leo and the province of Gia Lai.

As Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper repeatedly reflected, in Ea Holo, Thai organized 14 girls to attend karaoke stalls as a request. On average, the girl makes about 4 shifts per day and pays 200,000 VND / shift. In it, the Thai people enjoyed 100,000 dong and retained the remaining amount and said that the end of the month would pay the girls.

Nguyen Thi Nhu Q. was savagely tortured by two subjects

On December 26, 2016, Mr. P was invited by a friend to the Ea Hallo area to work and shared a house with 13 girls who were stewardesses of karaoke bars. Here, Thai asked Mr. P to serve karaoke bars when requested. The first time I went to work, I was depressed by the guests, and I went out to be beaten by Thailand.

On January 13, Mr P was suspected of stealing four telephones from hostesses, so Thai users used handcuffs for 8 foxes and used items such as knives, pens, keys … torture, brutal beatings from 12: 00-5: 00 the next day , 2 consecutive days.

Early in the morning of January 15, taking advantage of the sleeping items, Mr. P. he escaped from the house and went to the home of the people who asked for help.

The girl was

Assuming that the 17-year-old girl stole 4 phones from a karaoke stewardess, the boss used the handcuffs with 8 foxes …

Source link