“Today is Friday, I relax for the weekend and start the diet on Monday.
Who did not make that promise internally constantly? And who has not raped her systematically on several occasions? The vast majority will certainly raise their hands on both issues.
“When you start changing habits, it is very common after a few weeks for your mind and all your actions to try to sabotage your goals, but that is something quite normal“Recognition is the first step to overcome,” confirms nutrition sports graduate Emanuel Cestaro (MN 4353).
There are people who know how to eat and exercise properly, but who are demotivated by some emotional ups and downs, says the nutritionist. And he adds that there are those who live this process like synonymous with suffering “Because they made them believe that the diet, yes or yes, must be strict, which added to the fact that they did not want to train.”
“The results come from the sum of information and motivation,” says Cestaro. That combination is what makes a person enjoy the process and not just do it to achieve a goal. Its important enjoy the process“
At the same time, there are people who are programmed to achieve goals without being satisfied with their current state, and others who want to achieve them while being satisfied with their present, says the specialist. “It’s a very fine thread, so perception is key when you are satisfied and at the same time you want to improve every day“
Choosing a healthier diet means giving up excessive consumption of unhealthy products. Illustrative image Shutterstock.
Tips to increase motivation
Bascro outlines the following motivational tips to help you get involved in a long-term healthy lifestyle:
1) Start the day with him nutrient supply and a few minutes dedicated to yourself. It is important to take this step as it will align you with your highest energy vibration.
2) The day before do not eat too heavy. Eat at least two hours before bed so you can wake up 100%. Waking up feeling good will make it easier to focus on being better.
3) You should know that this is the circle in which every action operates Domino effectIf you decide to start well, it will be easier for you to feel better in all situations of the day.
4) Try to be careful about the thoughts you have in your mind and whenever it comes to thoughts that you do not want to have or do not make you feel better, try to change them for positive thoughts.
5) Enjoy every action and situation of the day. Try not to take everything so seriously and enter into the inner game of your emotions. Learn to observe how you feel in each situation.
“It is important to understand that no drastic change should be made, the key is to make it progressively changing “so there are no obstacles in the way and also to understand that if for any reason we start from the goal we can always start again,” said Cestaro.
He concludes: “You have to break the structure of thinking that exists periods to eat everything, periods to be active, to prepare for summer. We must understand that this is a much bigger change that should cover the whole year, including habits that we will avoid overeating, physical demands and emotional discomfort.