Epic Games has released the full notes for today's v8.40 Fortnite update. This update takes the epic and legendary variations of the infantry rifle in the Battle of Royal.
Epic games usually update news in the game to publish a new object or weapon that comes in the game two days before the update.
However, this week, Epic waited until the second clothing store last night to include the new weapons that will come in the news game, the epic and legendary variants of the infantry rifle.
This weapon leaked a few weeks ago and the statistics were disclosed by Stormshield one. It will be interesting to see how the community reacts to the weapon once the players have a chance to use it. The original variant of the infantry rifle did not receive warm welcome from the players, and since then Epic made several changes in the weapon.
The v8.40 update interruption is expected to begin at 9 am UTC, and Epic publishes the full update notes that can be read below:
- Solves performance regression that occurs on computers with less than quad-core processors.
- If you still experience problems with your computer's performance, try manually adding "NoRHIThread" to the Fortnite epic games settings.
ART + ANIMATION
- Increase the size and intensity of the effects of the Boom Bow blast to better represent the radius of damage.
- Adjust the attenuation of the restart vacuum-canceling and restarting the chip sound of the ambient sound, so it's not so loud.
- A fixed problem that would cause the sound of Shotgun to not sound occasionally.
- Mimić! When you carry your emotional wheel, there is now an option that appears if you see another player who makes the emotions you own to allow you to play the same emotion.
- When HUD elements are hiding in the options, some of them are now collapsing to free the space they have taken – for example, for example, minimize.
- Now there is an option HUD UI to hide the purposes for controlling the vehicle.
- Screen with limited time mode Victory is no longer pressed from the mobile / switch location.
- A fixed problem when the speed of drones was not saved when it was cleaned
- A fixed problem, where the replay is being cleaned while in the kick-ass mode, will result in leaving the camera.
- Updated Baller controls the default and custom HUDs.
- Baller controls are available to adapt to the HUD Layout tool for their own HUD players.
- Audiovisual footage recordings will no longer be displayed for players in the same vehicle.
- Fixed a problem with the malformed Android app icon.
- Fixed problem with voice chat while watching
- The Push-To-Talk Button is no longer hidden anymore when viewed
- Fixed problem where automatic operation will not be activated in vehicles.
- A fixed problem where the Reboot Card description is missing.
- A fixed problem where the Arena Review Panel was not displayed.
- A fixed problem with the FPS counter that is displayed twice.
- A fixed problem where the weapon icon can sometimes not be displayed in the inventory hot tape.
- A fixed question where the textures will appear extends when located on Creative Island.
- A fixed problem that showed a badge for marking certain vehicle commands.
- A fixed problem where a second storm wall will appear in the desert biome during the first closing period.
- A fixed problem where some breasts can not be opened.
- Fixed issues where weak Wi-Fi interrupted the game and could have caused some disconnections.
- All new explosive devices
- When it gets damaged during play, the device will explode and damage objects and players around it
- Limited to 100 explosive devices on the island
- Modify the following options:
- Damage to the player – The amount of damage to the surrounding players (0, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, elimination)
- Structural Damage – The amount of damage inflicted on the surrounding structures (0, 5, 25, 50, 100, 500, 1000)
- Damage Non-destructive buildings – the inclusion of this option will destroy buildings, even if "Building damage in the game" is "off" ..
- Health – The health of the explosive device (1, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000)
- Explosion radius – Where does the explosion reach from the point of origin (0.25, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3)
- Knockback – How strong a blast will be in knocking players (off, low, middle, high, very high, super high)
- Ignore the damage team – Turn on to ignore a particular team when it deals with damage (no, 1-16)
- Explodes for range range – Turn on to explode when the player is at a given distance from the device (off, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Ignore the proximity team – Turn on to ignore a particular team when you enter a certain range of closeness (none, 1-16)
- Time to detonate from the start of the game – Turn on to start an automatic detonation timer when the game starts (off, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour)
- The Spawner creature has been updated to visualize the radius of separation around the device.
- The "Propagation Through Walls" option of the Spawner of the Creator has been added.
- Turning this off will stop creating creatures on the other side of the walls.
- Added the "Spawner Creature" location of the "Most Wanted Blend" option with "Maximum" or "Random" options.
- "At Max Distance" will create creatures on the edge of Max Spawn Distance.
- "Random" will randomly select points in the freezing radius.
- For the following devices, turning off "visualization" will hide the device immediately after the game starts, rather than waiting for the countdown to complete.
- Scope of damage
- Plate at the control point of the player
- Player Spawn
- Point Spawner
- Music sequencer
- A fixed issue where the Billboard had an inadequate collision when transiting the island or copying with the creative tool.
- A fixed issue when the "Start Spawner" "Time before the start of the merger" option does not work properly.
- A fixed problem with a shooting gallery that will prevent players from hitting bullseye for some purposes.
- A fixed problem with a photo gallery where you could not hit bullseye until you started playing.
- A fixed problem with a photo gallery that prevented sniper rifles from being able to register bullseye hits.
- Set time units (for example, seconds, minutes) for the corresponding Target Dummy Track options in the Photo Gallery.
- A fixed problem where setting the Target Dummy range "Range Pop Up Range" is only activated at half the expected distance.
- A fixed issue where the Billboard caused outspread textures to appear on the islands of players when playing on mobile devices.
- A fixed problem where the head of the player character will appear floating over the cannons when trying to fly while inwards.
- A fixed problem with the Capture Area device that has an inconsistent collision around the base.
- A fixed problem where the animation to destroy the creature "Creature" would activate, although visibility was set to "Off".
USO + SOCIAL + AUDIO
- "UI Settings" can be found in the menu "My Island". Providing the ability to change different user interfaces.
- Time – Select whether the clock is counting down or up
- Result Display Time – The duration of the table is displayed per match (Show, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds)
- Time to display the winner – the amount of time the user interface of the winner is displayed (Do not show, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds)
- HUD Type – Select the optimal main screen for the type of game you created (Default, Elimination Creature, Score)
- Statistical Statistics 1-5 – Select the statistics that are monitored and are displayed up to 5 columns on the board at the end of the match (None, Eliminate, Help, Shutdown, Collect Objects, Health, Disappearance of Creatures, Score, Goals, Time)
- These statistics will serve as a tie-breaker (in sequential order) in cases where there is a tie under the basic rules of the game
- End of the game The family received visual rearrangements to match the new panel options available to creators.
- The winners are now encouraged with new animated celebrations, similar to the Battle Royale winning screen.
- You should now be able to see the names of the team members above the heads based on the "My Island" options.
- A fixed problem where set traps overlap and were very loud when they appear in the game.
- A fixed problem where the sound effects to destroy the vehicle will play out loud when they appear in the game.
- A fixed problem where your favorite codes on the island can not be removed from the list of selected codes for using the controller.
- A fixed issue where the Fly Up issue shows "Unsounded" in the Tooltip when using a controller.
- A fixed question where the number of ammunition was not shown as endless for weapons when endless ammunition was enabled.
- Fixed different performance and stability problems.