Tuesday , February 25 2020
Home / unitedkingdom / Fashion student dies of Toxic Shock Syndrome just three days after 19th birthday – Sun

Fashion student dies of Toxic Shock Syndrome just three days after 19th birthday – Sun



A Fashion student died of a toxic shock syndrome just three days after her 19th birthday.

Madaline Masabni complained that she was not feeling well when she returned to her New Jersey home from a March 2017 birthday party with her mother Zora.

    Madaline Massabni tragically died of toxic shock syndrome

3

Madaline Massabni tragically died of toxic shock syndromeCredit: Facebook
    Since the death of Madi, her mother Zora has made it her mission to educate women and girls at TSS and the safe use of buffer by talking to schools and universities

3

Since the death of Madi, her mother Zora has made it her mission to educate women and girls at TSS and the safe use of buffer by talking to schools and universitiesCredit: Facebook

Maddy's mother recalled seeing him the next morning, saying: "She could hardly answer me and couldn't speak. I don't even know if he knew who I was and immediately called 911. "

Mother-of-two Dawn said the ambulance arrived at her home, but at that moment Maddy was seized.

Zora told Good Morning America: "I held her and she looked at me and closed her eyes … I said, 'I love you so much. Please don't leave me.

"She had a heart attack in her arms and stopped breathing."

Moody was taken to hospital where doctors tirelessly tried to revive her.

Tragic end

However, the teenager's health turned into the worst the next day, when her family decided to turn off their fans.

Madi, who was a fashion student at Lynn University in Florida, died just three days after her 19th birthday.

Sincere Dawn added: "It's been torture and hell since the day he left me. I miss you so much. I miss hearing, "I love you, dear."

Madi had a period during her sudden illness and used tampons.

Her official cause of death was Toxic Shock Syndrome.

What is Toxic Shock Syndrome?

Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is caused by staphylococci or streptococcus bacteria.

These bacteria usually live on the skin and in the nose or mouth without causing damage, but if they deepen in the body, they can release toxins that damage tissue and stop the organs from working.

These things can increase the risk of TSS:

  • using tampons – especially if you leave them for longer than recommended or use "super absorbent" tampons
  • use of female barrier contraceptives, such as contraceptive diaphragm or cap
  • a problem with your skin, such as cracking, burning, boiling, insect bites or wound after surgery
  • childbirth
  • using a nasal pack to treat the nose
  • has a staphylococcal infection or streptococcal infection, such as a throat infection, impetigo or cellulitis

TSS does not spread from person to person. You don't develop immunity to it after you've had it, so you can get it more than once.

Source: NHS

Since Madi's death, Dawn has made it her mission to educate women and girls about TSS and the safe use of buffer by talking to schools and universities.

Her 501C3 Foundation, Don't Shock Me, was created in honor of Madi to spread awareness about the infection.

Zora added: "I know Madi would be really grateful for the lives saved. If she did through this, she would do exactly what I do."

    Madi, who was a fashion student at Lynn University in Florida, died just three days after her 19th birthday.

3

Madi, who was a fashion student at Lynn University in Florida, died just three days after her 19th birthday.Credit: Facebook


Source link