Vitaly Mikolenko, the defender of Dynamo Kyiv, commented on the victory of the white and blues in the match with Mariupol (2: 1) and shared his expectations from the next match with Ferencvaros.
– Good gaming experience. It is bad that they received a red card, but, it can be said, they came out of this moment with dignity and honesty.
– You actively entered the game, you controlled the course of the match. Mariupol resisted?
– Except for the goal in the last seconds, the red card, there were no more chances. But these are our mistakes. To be honest, I was upset by a received goal. What you have won is good and what you have missed is not.
– Why did you miss it? Lost your concentration?
– No, I do not think we understood at this moment. The positions of the players changed, and one player was free.
– You are in the first place, does it add confidence in your abilities?
– I think the fans see that we are being blamed for the game and we are fighting for every moment. Every player even from the bench supports. It helps a lot.
– In what mood are you approaching the last match in the group stage of the Champions League against Ferencvaros?
– Immediately after the match with Mariupol, I still can not say anything. Tomorrow we will gather and we will expediently prepare for the fight.
– Do you feel that you are able to beat the Hungarian team?
– Of course we do. Our goal is to win every game.
If you find an error, select a piece of text and press Ctrl + Enter.