Saturday , June 12 2021

The perpetrator did not appear before the Supreme Court

The perpetrator will not participate in the appeals process before the High Court in Aargau for the fourth murder of Rupperswil AG. The 34-year-old Swiss was released on his request.

Thus, the grievance negotiations are limited to a survey of experts and party papers by the official defense and the prosecutor, according to courts in the canton of Argau on Wednesday. The hearing will take place on December 13 in Obergericht in Arau.

The Public Prosecutor's Office seeks life in prison, as well as lifelong prohibition of activities related to professional and non-professional activities with minors. Also, the agreed outpatient therapy should be abolished during the penal system.

The Swiss, who was convicted by the Lenzburg District Court to life imprisonment, defended her appeal against the orderly detention imposed by the court.

The district court in Lenzburg sentenced the 34-year-old to March 16th for various crimes, most of which he committed several times: murder, predatory extortion, deprivation of liberty, kidnapping, sexual acts with children, sexual coercion, pornography, arson, forging documents and criminal preparations for killing and killing further offenses.

The court ordered the man who lived near his place of death in Ruppelsville to pay more than one million francs for civil claims, legal fees, fees and other charges.

The indisputable points of the first instance verdict – especially judgments, life sentence, civil claims and first-instance costs and damages – are enforceable.

The 34-year-old received on December 21, 2015 with fake letters to enter a house in Ruppersville. The newspapers identified him as a school psychologist. The house was home to a 13-year-old boy who was at the center of the pedophile's desire of the defendant.

He threatened with a boy's knife, his 48-year-old mother, another 19-year-old son who slept and his 21-year-old girl in his power, tied them and tied their mouths. He also forced the mother to receive money from two banks.

Then went to the worst case of 13-year-olds. Then he killed all four, burned the house and left. Shortly thereafter, on the Internet, he again looked for the boys who liked him and spied on their families. Before he could again attack, he was captured on May 12, 2016.

Source link