The new national general guidelines and regulations apply to private individuals, jobs, public transport and other means of transport, trade, sports, culture and recreation.
FHM puts more emphasis on personal responsibility than before, among other things it says:
You are required to take precautions to protect yourself and others from the spread of Covid-19. You need to think about how you can avoid getting infected and how you can avoid infecting others. You need to pay attention to your loved ones, which is especially important for people at risk.
1. limit new close contacts and socialize only in a small circle;
2. stay home in case of symptoms of covid-19,
Keep a safe distance from others and avoid crowded environments;
4. wash your hands often and thoroughly or use hand sanitizer;
5. work from home as often as possible;
Travel safely from an infection control point of view;
7. perform activities for sports and recreation in a way that minimizes the risk of infection and
8. Stay informed of specific recommendations from the Swedish Public Health Agency and your regional infection control doctor.
Proposals are sent for immediate referral to infection control physicians and a number of relevant activities. FHM will make a decision next week, so the rules will take effect on December 14.
Source Public Health Agency