DATE AND TIME:
17/11/2018. 13:25 – 17/11/2018. 14:07
Pollen is one of the best gifts of nature. It has a wide range of health properties. It contains over 200 bioactive nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients.
In Chinese medicine, it was used more than 2,000 years ago as a medicine for better health, preventing aging and longevity.
Of course, it is very important that it is pollen that is not contaminated or treated, which is collected, for example, in a clean pine forest. If you buy it well, check the manufacturer and make sure that 100 percent is natural, without additives, sugar, artificial colors.
Here are some of the key features of pine pollen:
* contains all 8 essential amino acids or proteins, as well as many essential amino acids
* contains almost all vitamins from complex B.
* contains vitamins D2 and D3, and vitamin D3 is usually very rare in plants
* rich in polysaccharides
* is a good detoxifying agent, it also has the ability to descale the body and improve the flexibility of the joints and connective tissue
* affects the improvement of the immune system
* supports the endocrine gland and hormone balance
* may reduce sensitivity to pain
* relieves acute inflammation
* is an ideal diet supplement, protects against flu and cold
* regulates cholesterol
* has protective properties of radioactive radiation
* has strong antioxidant properties
* Regulates testosterone levels in both women and men
* regulates hormone levels and relieves menopause in women
* Improves metabolism
* helps in weighing
In addition to these properties, pine pollen appears as a perfect supplement to a healthy diet, nourishes the hair, strengthens the organs and their resistance, as well as vitality of the cardiovascular system, improving heart function.
In addition, some pine pollen ingredients strengthen the capillaries.
How to use pine pollen?
Seed pollen, Photo: Shutterstock
Freshly collected pollen can be added to food, milk, yogurt, shakes or juices. When buying a powdered powder composition, one tablespoon of honey can be consumed every day.
It is recommended to take it in the morning before breakfast.
Best of all, pine pollen can be used indefinitely, and the results are visible after months of everyday use.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
READ MESSAGES THAT WE EXPRESS FOR YOU – HERE!