Epilepsy is a common neurological condition characterized by frequent seizures. People with this disease suffer from sudden attacks due to an increase in electrical activity in the brain and a concomitant disorder in the correspondence systems between the brain cells, according to the location "medicalnewstoday".
Quick facts about epilepsy
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder.
Primary symptoms usually involve seizures.
– Treatments include anti-assault drugs.
The most important symptoms of epilepsy
– I'm sleeping without a fever (no fever).
– Short spells of power interruptions or interference in memory.
Discovering a new cannabis treatment for the treatment of epilepsy in children
– Occasional episodes of fainting during which loss of control of the gut or bladder is often accompanied by severe fatigue.
– For a short period the person does not respond to instructions or questions.
– The person suddenly becomes rough without obvious reason.
– The face suddenly falls for no apparent reason.
– Sudden flashing spells without clear stimuli.
– Sudden chewing attacks for no apparent reason.
– In a short time, the person appears confused and can not communicate.
– Frequent movements that seem inadequate.
– The person is afraid for no apparent reason.
– strange changes in the senses like smell, touch and sound.
Causes of epileptic seizures
Each function in the human body works through message systems in the brain, epilepsy occurs due to the failure of this system due to a defect in electrical activity and is often due to genetic causes of the disease.
Other factors that may increase the risk of epilepsy are:
– Trauma to the head, such as a car accident.
– Brain conditions, including stroke or tumor.
– Infectious diseases such as viral inflammation of the brain.
– Prenatal injury or damage to the brain occurs before birth.
– Disorders of growth as autism or fibroblastoma
You may also be interested in:
Doctors show the link between Silvi's paintings in the high incidence of attacks
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Low-carbohydrate diet treats epileptic seizures, a new study shows
These were the news details about the most important causes of epilepsy and the most important symptoms of this day, we hope to give you details and full information and follow all the news that you can subscribe to the signal system or one of our different systems for to provide you with everything new.
It should also be noted that the original story has been published and published on Lifestyle and edited by the editorial team in Bay 365, confirmed that it may have been modified and may have been completely transmitted or quoted from it and you can read and follow the news on this source from the source.