It is said to be far the most effective treatment remedy that is recommended for those who want to get quick results. Not only does it cut off the appetite, but it's already known that a grapefruit contains enough vitamin C, enzymes, high-quality carbohydrates and fiber. And if you do not fit into the New Year's dress, follow the wonderful diet of grapefruit.
Even if we want to get rid of a few extra pounds, specialists advise you not to abuse this diet and not to eat excess grapefruit.
Beautiful Diet with Grapefruit:
Breakfast: Eat half a grapefruit or 400 ml freshly squeezed, unsweetened grapefruit juice. Add two hard boiled eggs and two slices of ham or tobacco.
lunch: Take half grapefruit or 400 ml unsweetened grapefruit juice. Add chicken or miniature steak with a slice of whole flour and crumb salad.
evenings: Take half grapefruit or 400 ml unsweetened grapefruit juice. Add grilled or fried fish, fried, with a rich salad of many fresh vegetables.
It contains many vitamins: vitamin C, A, calcium, magnesium, vitamin E, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, potassium, folic acid, zinc, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, manganese, copper.
· Contributes to burning fat by accelerating metabolism.
It helps the immune system to fight infections.
Contains fibers that give a feeling of satiety reduce appetite.
· Adjusts insulin levels and reduces the risk of type II diabetes.
· It regulates cholesterol and blood pressure.
It contains antioxidants and is useful in preventing chronic conditions, such as heart disease or cancer.
Citric acid in the grapefruit helps to reduce the formation of the kidneys.
· It is not advisable to take certain medicines with grapefruit juice. Anti-cholesterol, anti-cancer drugs and heart disease can cause serious problems when consuming grapefruit.
· With the launch of new treatments, the number of drugs that cause serious adverse effects on grapefruit consumption has increased from 17 to 43 years between 2008 and 2012.
· Grapefruit contains a group of chemicals that inactivate an important enzyme in our body. When this enzyme is inactive, the drugs taken will remain in the body for a long time, not properly metabolized. Thus, the side effects are destruction of the kidneys, liver, gastrointestinal bleeding.