Photo: Niculae Niculescu
<! – Ploieşti fire ->
On Sunday, a fire broke out in the plastics warehouse in Ploiesti, and there are large toxic fumes, and residents of the area are recommended to stay in apartments.
Representatives of the Inspectorate of Emergencies (ISU) Prahova reported that the fire was declared 112 by the warehouseman. Flames initially included plastics and machinery, inside and outside the hall, on a total area of about 300 square meters, and then expanding to almost 8000 square meters.
"Burn out a metal hall and plastic bales on the outside. (…) Preventive recommendations for the nearby population are as follows: stay in apartments until the fire goes out, avoid moving to the fire, close the door and windows of the house to avoid smoke coming from the fire , leave the manifestation area and identify safe, airy places ", said ISU Prahova spokesperson Raluca Vasiloae.
Firefighters work to light fire with seven trucks with water and foam.
CLICK HERE to install ProTV News on Android and iPhone & # 39; phones for FREE!
on Instagram ProTV news find photos from Romania right now, but also in the world!