WhatsApp is one of the most used applications today to communicate with everyone in the place you want and at the time you want. Although the application can be opened on a computer, there is a trick you would like to try right now.
Although not the same as a cell phone, WhatsApp web you will integrate calls and video calls on a PC or PC. Although the date of this important update is not mentioned, there is a great trick you can use today.}
WATCH HERE: Thus, you can delete WhatsApp messages “for everyone” by hours or days
It’s about the possibility of getting so ridiculous Reactions on Facebook for your messages coming in the application.
For this you must use the extension for the browser on your computer to have the known reactions on the social network. How to attract them WhatsApp web? Follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is enter Google Chrome.
- Once logged in, you must download this extension called WA Web Plus for WhatsApp.
- When you do, you will be asked for a series of permissions. Then he entered WhatsApp web from Google Chrome.
- When the page loads, go to your extensions and you will see a rounded “+” icon.
- As soon as you press it, a menu will open in WhatsApp Web and there you will have to find and select the phrase “Enable Facebook reactions”.
- Later, enter any conversation and hover over any message.
- At that point you will see that Facebook reactions appear on WhatsApp.
It should be noted that these reactions will be seen only by you, and when you press one of the reactions, you will see them only on the platform you use, ie on WhatsApp Web. This will not be known to your friend. More than anything, it is something aesthetic.
Top 7 WhatsApp Tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that care about the experience of their users when immersed in its application, so they are often updated, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of a popular application.
The creators of WhatsApp They have developed various tools so that their users can easily navigate through the application. However, this is not known to much of the population, which is why the same company shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by application.
1. Sound notes without hands: Just by pressing and holding the microphone icon and scrolling up, you can lock the voice recording function without having to hold the phone with your hands. An option that works surprisingly!
2. Highlight the main messages: To get this feature, you must use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you can easily see in the center. All you have to do is click on the message you want to save as your favorite and then tap the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all the Starred messages by going to Settings and Starred messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Red Starred”. In the case of Android users, they will have to click “More Options” and then “Star Messages”.
3. Check messages without touching your mobile phone: If you want to be able to check WhatsApp without using your mobile device, all you have to do is download the WhatsApp desktop application, which will project your conversations from your mobile phone to your computer. This way, you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having a computer in your hands.
Discord, get acquainted with the application that can replace WhatsApp
WATCH MORE FROM WHATSAPP
READ ALSO: How to block WhatsApp conversations with your face LOOK AT THIS: How to avoid receiving WhatsApp person messages without blocking KNOW THIS: How to block a WhatsApp account if you lose it: with your WhatsApp messages if someone unlocks you