In this case, we have the following:Samoa have lost another player for their next three World Cup matches.
Hooker Motu Matu'u was banned for three games by an independent judicial committee for a dangerous tackle in his side's win over Russia earlier this week.
He joins team-mate Rey Lee-Lo on the suspended list after Lee-Lo suffered the same punishment for an almost identical offense.
Because Matu'u was concussed in the incident, Monday's key match against Scotland will not count towards his punishment. He failed a head injury assessment and did not return to the match after halftime and was already unavailable to play Scotland in Kobe due to concussion protocols.
* How ABs will use their big guns
* Farrell's controversial history
* High tackle goes unpunished
* Farrell 'missing half his nose'
* RWC: Full schedule and pools
* Guide to RWC coverage on Stuff
* How to watch all RWC games
* RWC 2019: A beginner's guide
* Download Stuff's RWC wallchart
* RWC results and pool standings
He misses their other pool games against Japan and Ireland, as well as a quarterfinal if Manu Samoa makes the knockout rounds.
Matu'u was shown a yellow card for the tackle on Russian captain Vasily Artemyev on Tuesday, which came just two minutes after Lee-Lo was also sent to the bin for a high tackle on the fullback.