These are weather forecasts for Friday, November 16, 2018, Prepared by the National Meteorological Directorate.
– Cloudy viaducts with sometimes stormy showers on the coast between Safi and Tan-Tan, Souss, bas-reliefs of the Atlas and the Mediterranean.
– Some showers dispersed in places on the south-eastern slopes, south of the East and the shores between Rabat and El Jadida.
– From a small to slightly cloudy sky elsewhere.
– Snow falling on the Atlas tops.
– The moderate sectoral wind is located on Tangierois, from the northwest to the south and variable elsewhere.
– Minimum temperature of 00/05 ° C on reliefs, from 04/10 ° C in the southeast, plateaus of phosphates and oriental, from 09/14 ° C on the plains to the north and 12/16 ° C in the southern provinces.
– Maximum temperature of 07/12 ° C on bas-reliefs and high plateaus, 13/18 ° C on the oriental and south-eastern slopes, 15/21 ° C on the north and central plains and 22/28 ° C on the southern provinces.
– Beautiful and small seas raised in the Mediterranean Sea, agitated by Tangier and Tarfaya, and very rough, touched up in the Strait and elsewhere.