Who at least once had muscle cramps, that sudden, sharp pain in the limbs, especially the older ones who are struck at night, the young ones calves after particularly demanding activities, and then go on to figure out how to avoid them and how to we cure them. The causes of those suffering from muscle cramps may be: diseases of the nervous system, those who suffer from thyroid or kidney disease, during pregnancy, substance abuse, drug side effects, dehydration, lack of mineral salts, excessive muscle strain.
But how to avoid muscle cramps?
Let's look at a few ways to prevent muscle cramps:
1) Fight with sedentary life: some good habits would be helpful in preventing typical cramps, walking for 30 to 40 minutes each day at a fast pace, preferring lift stairs, walking the dog several times a day, running errands on foot, etc …
2) Keep your muscles warm: it's a great trick to keep your muscles warm, especially for older people
3) moisturizing: to prevent cramps, you should drink plenty, at least two liters of water a day, as an alternative you can consume tea, herbal teas, juices and centrifuges
4) Legal introduction of mineral salts: it is important to eat foods rich in magnesium, potassium and calcium, to consume milk and its derivatives, whole grains, legumes, fish at least 4 times a week and 4 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
5) Consume foods with vitamin E: good to eat nuts, whole grains, asparagus, avocado, berries, leafy vegetables and tomatoes
6) Good physical preparation: when doing physical activity lactic acid can build up in the muscles, so before you start and after you do physical activity, it is a good practice to do at least 10 minutes of stretching to stretch the muscles
How suddenly do you have muscle cramps?
You do not need a doctor's intervention, here are some steps:
a) muscle relaxation: just stretch the muscle and allow it to lie down for a few seconds, paying attention to the maneuvers you do without damaging the muscle at that rigid moment
b) for massage: immediately massage the affected area to relax the muscles and develop heat
c) grandmother's remedy: we are talking about the liquid where the pickles are stored, its effectiveness is given by the presence of acetic acid which reduces the duration of spasm.
Impact: how to vaccinate for free, all information
To stay current, follow us on: Facebook – Twitter – GNews – Instragram – Pinterest