Several Palestinian and international journalists were wounded by Israeli forces in the central occupied West Bank, where they protested against the Telawiv regime against members of the press in the occupied territories.
Israeli forces fired tear gas to disperse journalists gathered at the Qalandiya checkpoint north of Jerusalem, al-Quds on Saturday afternoon.
Among the wounded was the head of the Palestinian syndicate Naser Abu Bakr.
Abu Bakr demanded responsibility for those responsible for violence against journalists.
He said that international journalists took part in the protest, including members of the International Federation of Journalists and the Arab Federation of Journalists.
Since the beginning of this year, he said, there were about 7,000 violations and assaults on Palestinians by the Israeli military.
Palestinian journalists Ahmad Abu A Hussein and Yasser Murtaja were the victims of Israeli gunshot wounds earlier this year, while simultaneously announcing protests against the occupation along the border between the besieged Gaza Strip and the occupied land.
Tel Aviv sought in this way to darken the media on the criminal activities of its soldiers, and Israeli ministers in mid-June allow for controversial laws that will criminalize filming of some military activities.
According to the proposed legislation, people who have found shooting, recording or filming Israeli troops "to undermine the spirit of the army" are punishable by five years imprisonment, and those who "intend to harm" Israeli security can get 10 years in prison.
The law, which has been widely questioned as an attack on media freedom, needs several parliamentary votes to become law.
In recent months, Israeli troops have repeatedly fallen victim to the brutal killing of Palestinians by cameras, and video has become viral on the Internet and has condemned the military regime.