Three weeks and here is Black Friday. The new record is born because the November online cashier is approaching HUF 60 billion. In addition, fraudsters must take care – Blokkk.com warns.
For traders, the rate is high, because Black Friday is a good start, and the Christmas market in December is also supported by the buyer, "wrote a sales specialist.
More traditional traders will also announce the action on Black Friday. Customers are already prepared for this time because they know that the most tempting activities are waiting for their orders in online stores, calculating their money, waiting for great deals. Thus, most online shopping in November is associated with a certain reduction.
Here's what we do:
- You must always be sure of the existence of an online store, if it is not known, so it is also mandatory to indicate a lot of information on the website of the online store, in particular contact details.
- It is worth checking if it is cheaper elsewhere. There were times when it was not a real bargain, only the price label was printed on the label above, so it was sold at the old price.
- Do not buy an invoice without a payment certificate.
- After 15 days of purchase you can stop shopping without justification, the money will be returned in full.
- Find out what you need to do after 15 days of forced payout after December 24.
- The possibility of qualitative complaints is not without an advance payment.
Blokkk.com estimates that in 2018, Internet traffic could reach 60 billion forints in the grocery store (food and goods) at a reasonable price in November 2017 (Revenues from online stores amounted to 46 billion forints in November 2017).
The scale of operations is not the same and there is a large span in the online store. However, the benefits of buyers can be estimated at 15-20 billion HUF.