Adrian Daria 1 was planning to fortify Kalamata, receive food and fuel and pour oil into another tanker, a report from shipping companies said.
Originally Greek companies they were considering cooperating with Hadrian Daria 1, but repeated warnings from the United States that any Mediterranean country that aids the Iranian ship would be sanctioned, ending these deliberations.
Iranian ship managers have examined them Cyprus as an alternative destination According to the report, however, none of the Cypriot companies are ready to defy Washington's messages, reports the US daily.
One European diplomat told the WSJ that the Greek government also does not want to allow the tanker to overload the barrels it carries while in Greek waters.
Yesterday, Deputy Foreign Minister Miltiadis Varvitziotis said Greece said it would not facilitate the navigation of the tankers in any way, especially if its cargo is destined for Syria. But he declined to specify what Athens would do if Adrian Daria 1 was fortified on the Greek coast.
The main fear in Athens is that US sanctions will include the cancellation of visas granted to Greek teams. This development will affect Greek seafaring, which plays a key role in world trade.
However, with existing data It is possible that Adrian Daria 1 could be immobilized immediately in the Mediterranean Sea because it does not have a call port, no one accepts fuel and there is insufficient fuel to return to Iran.
The tanker has such a large displacement that it is impossible to navigate through the Suez Canal, so it will have to move through the straits of Gibraltar and around Africa again.
Uncertainty surrounding Adrian Darryl 1 aggravates the deal to release the British tanker sign, which has been held in Iran since July.
- WSJ: Greek companies refuse to service Iranian tanker
- It is possible that the Iranian tanker could run out of fuel in the Mediterranean.
- The Caries Samothrakis fire came under control
- The blaze came under control, which happened in the afternoon at a difficult time in Karis Samtrakaki, thanks to …
- Amber Alert: 13-year-old gangster disappearing in Paleo Faliro
- On 19/8/2019, at 19:30 he disappeared from his home in Paleo Faliro, Gangzhou, 13 …
- Corfu port with a yacht 124 meters from the former Emir of Qatar
- At the port of Corfu, just before 7 pm, the luxury yacht "Katara" …
- In the AADE refresh "snack" that appeared as a fun space
- Out of parliamentary and very small power, is the political party that used to run the cafeteria, but …
- Scenes about an embarrassing Iranian tanker trip to Athens
- Iranian tanker Adrian Daria 1, which carries 130m euros worth of oil, continues to …
- The KAS "station" decision paves the way for investing in Hellenic
- Road opens for re-issue of joint ministerial decision on Greek metropolitan park …
- Thessaloniki: One dead, two injured in road accident on Egnatia road
- One dead, two injured in two car crash report in Egnatia …
- GAPP: Elafonisis is in urgent need of a major fire
- Specifically, as announced by the Secretary General of Civil Protection, the Secretary General of Nicos …
- Rethymnon: Road Under the Car 'No' (PHOTO)
- Drivers passing through the point are advised to be very careful.
- EMI Heat Newsletter – Where the heat will go
- High temperatures will be observed from Thursday (01-8-2019) to Saturday (03-8-2019), which will …
- CoE decision: Irrevocable not on the 13th and 14th pay for the public
- The 13th and 14th Salaries chapter for civil servants is non-refundable. What …
- Ikaria: Answer the spot where the dead Natalie Christopher was found
- A forensic expert arrived in the area.
- Cinema in Peristeri's brutal murder case
- A Chinese man appears to have come up with the case of killing a man in a cafeteria owned by …
- Athens earthquake series (update)
- The strongest, at the moment, is rated at 4.2 points. Post-seismic activity continues.
- The Great Challenges of Greek Tourism for 2019
- In the puzzle of strong decision makers, this year's tourist year is evolving in terms of …
- 5.1 magnitude earthquake hits Athens (update)
- The focus is located near Parnitha, probably at the junction caused by the 1999 earthquake.
- US: "Show restraint with Turkey" – "New Greece, new opportunities"
- The US envoy noted that "the smooth and smooth government transition we have had in Greece is sending …
- Sensitive seismic vibration in Attica
- Director of the Geodynamic Institute Professor Akis Felentis said the earthquake does not cause …
- Great Exit: Greece, Bulgaria and Romania work without work
- Hundreds of thousands of people have fled SEE countries in recent years in search of …