Tuesday , September 21 2021

“We are not the worst in Europe,” Blatney said. And for free tests only by reservation



On Friday afternoon, the Minister of Health and the Head of the Institute for Health Information and Statistics (ÚZIS) presented the traditional weekly development of the Covid-19 epidemic in the Czech Republic. The number of infected and hospitalized is declining, but the risks remain. The PES risk score is 57 points.

“We are not the worst in Europe,” Health Minister Ian Blatney told YES.

“Looking at the numbers, we can speak optimistically, but at the same time raise our finger, because there are still risks that must be followed,” said IHIS Director Ladislav Duzek.

One of the main problems is that the percentage of attacks is still about 20 percent of the tests. “It is still a large number and is an indicator of a large burden on the population,” said the head of statistics.

According to him, the greater start of antigen tests can “dilute” this number. Today, the mass testing of clients and employees in nursing homes ended and the comprehensive testing of teachers began, but there is still not much interest in it. Comprehensive public testing in the Czech Republic is scheduled to begin on December 18.

Only for free tests with reservation

The head of the smart quarantine, Petr Enaydarek, presented to the journalists the video he made with the team in front of the public before the testing in the area. “People will find out what awaits them at the gathering place,” Znajdarek said of the video.

You need to have a free ID card and a vaccination card for free testing offered by the state. People who pass a positive test will automatically be redirected to a PCR test that will confirm the test.

According to Minister Blatney, the network of sampling points is ready. “It contains more than a thousand places. “Tests must be ordered through the booking system,” the minister said, citing reasons why people should be tested: “In order to keep shops and restaurants open, maintain social life and restore full health care,” he said. the Minister.

According to Ian Blatney, how the disintegration will continue and whether the measures will not be tightened due to the increase in number will depend on the behavior of people in the coming days and weeks. So far, however, according to him, everything is going well and the ministry has not noticed any excesses. “Not in the sense of huge queues in front of shops or disobeying restaurant rules,” he said.

The opening time of restaurants and pubs is still limited. “It is due to alcohol, because we all know that alcohol does not strengthen barriers,” the minister said.

According to him, the operators of shops and restaurants should have clearly stated the rules in their premises in order to avoid misunderstandings with customers and thus their violation. According to him, the police will properly check compliance with the regulations.

While in October the tests in the Czech Republic captured 264 thousand infected, in November they were 188 thousand. “However, the percentage of the elderly in the newly diagnosed has increased. “We will take this with us until December,” Duzek said. According to him, the elderly are at risk for future development of hospitalizations.

The number of newly hospitalized patients is also declining. Over the past three weeks, the number of new hospitalizations has dropped from 700 per day to 300.

“If everything goes well, by the end of the year we should reduce the burden on hospitals to such an extent that hospitalizations in no way interfere with electoral care,” Dusek said. 4,500 people are now hospitalized with covidium, of which about 700 are in MPS. “I am personally happy about this, because it is the most difficult parameter of impact,” said the chief health statistician.

The number of infected paramedics is also decreasing, while in the worst case it was up to 13 thousand, now it is around five thousand. “It is not small, but the downward trend is clear,” Duzek said.


Source link