WhatsApp It is one of the most used applications for chatting or making video calls with the people we love the most; however, very few people use its PC version. Do you know what you can do from your computer? Know all the details about WhatsApp web.
The PC app has many of the features found on a smartphone: sending photos, videos, GIFs, sharing animated and dynamic stickers, among others. But sometimes certain problems arise.
WATCH: WhatsApp and a trick to change the language from English to Spanish
Do you know why “your phone is not connected” appears in WhatsApp web? Well, there are several reasons. Here we show you how to fix it right away:
- The first thing you need to do is close all the tabs where you have them open WhatsApp web.
- After that, simply open Run on your computer.
- When you open the small window, just type “Temp”.
- After that, you must click “Continue” to access all the files.
- Select all the documents and files you see in that folder and delete them.
- With this, reopen WhatsApp Web in your browser or application and run the application.
It should be noted that if the error persists, you must also close the session from your WhatsApp Web device in order to restart the connection.
How to reply to your WhatsApp messages without being ‘online’
Has anyone written to you about this WhatsApp and you do not want the rest to know that you are ‘online’? Learn the simple trick of replying to a message without having to open the app and, best of all, without your friends knowing you are connected.
How to do it? For this, you do not need to turn off your Wi-Fi, data or simply download a third-party application, which in turn may affect the privacy of your calls. WhatsApp.
Many people today use the various features of the instant messaging application, such as sending GIFs, photos, videos, animated stickers, documents, among others, but few know some hidden details in the application.
We will teach you here How to send and receive messages without having to appear “on the Internet”. You just need to follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is wait for someone to send you a message.
- Then, when you receive a text or WhatsApp alert, simply go to the notification bar.
- In this step, slide the bar and you will notice that the last received message is displayed.
- You must click on that message later and a very special arrow will appear.
Discord, get acquainted with the application that can replace WhatsApp
See more of what