- Xu Yang: December PMI production is under a dry line, the production PMI continues to expand
- In December 2018, Caixin's PMI production in China dropped to 49.7, the lowest in 19 months.
- The Chinese December Caixin Manufacturing PMI49.7 fell below the line of fame for the first time since May 2017.
- China's domestic and foreign affairs stuck with PMI fell below the critical point of NTDTV
- Domestic and international demand is lower. PMI's production in China fell below 50 in December last year.
- View the whole story on Google News