- While Saudi Arabia began to cut production, OPEC's crude oil production last month hit the biggest decline in the past two years.
- In December, oil production in OPEC dropped by two years, the largest Saudi Arabia took the lead in cutting oil prices by 5%.
- Survey: Oil prices will be reduced in 2019 through the provision and slowdown of economic growth
- 2018 on the official day of a huge earthquake! International crude oil once wiped out 3% of the increase and fell for the first time in three years.
- View the whole story on Google News