- US stocks rise, Nasdaq rose by more than 1%, Intel's performance fell below expectations by 5% – China news
- The three major US stock indexes collectively opened the Dow to grow by 250 points and hope to grow five weeks.
- Closure: US government reopens US stocks closed higher, Dow rose 180 points
- American technological reserves have grown. Asian stock dancing. Malaysian stocks rose, Grew chewed daily
- Trump officially signed a draft law on temporary consumption, the longest US government government officially closed US stocks, the three main collectives closed, Wall Street
- View the whole story on Google News