- Opening Today: The two cities opened lower and the Shanghai index fell by 0.12%. Caixin.com Financial Channel
- Shares opened in December! The Shanghai stock index rose by almost 3%, and capital inflows exceeded 12 billion.
- Opening: Two cities open higher, Shanghai's index rose 2.28%, intellectual property protection concept actions led to an increase
- The three main stock indexes of A-shares rose on the board: the Shanghai index rose by almost 3%, and the GEM index grew by almost 4%.
- Political Trio Affects Geometry? A-shares rose by 2.43%, and public offers, private placements and brokerage houses look a lot in the future.
- View the whole story on Google News