- Production demand is weak and should be strengthened by steady growth
- China's official PMI production fell below the December 2016 line for the first time since July 2016.
- The official production PMI for December dropped for the first time in 49.4 29 months.
- Operation of the index of buyers' managers in China in December 2018, the National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- Review: China PMI production fell below the critical point in December, reaching a 34-month low, and economic downturns are rising.
- View the whole story on Google News