- Real-time perspective: China's central bank announced a comprehensive RRR reduction, taking into account pre-holiday financing needs and sustained growth needs (updated version) Reuters
- China's Central Bank has completely reduced the standard! Wall Street
- Interpretation of the central bank: the reduction of the RRR will release about 1.5 trillion yuan of funds.
- The Central Bank has decided to reduce the deposit reserve rate of financial institutions in January 2019 to replace some of the medium-term loans.
- Interpretation by the central bank: The replacement of the MFF will reduce the net long-term capital of about 800 billion yuan.
- View the whole story on Google News