- The acquisition of Qualcomm at the start and end of the NXP: $ 44 billion in mergers and acquisitions failed, but also lost $ 2 billion in international electronic business
- Qualcomm's official response: it will not get NXP-Qualcomm Qualcomm cnBeta
- Qualcomm: suspends acquisition of NXP transaction to pay $ 2 billion in disaggregated fees
- Under the supervision of China, the acquisition of the American chip manufacturer of Qualcomm has been completed.
- Qualcomm NXP downloads come alive, but there are still obstacles to "practical success" – Qualcomm Qualcomm cnBeta
- View the whole story on Google News