- Prices of vegetables fall for months, causing IPK decline in November – News – Zhejiang online
- Consumer prices in November 2018 increased by 2.2 percent over a one year period. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- November CPI in China rose 2.2 percent over a year, food prices rose by 2.5 percent,
- Analyst's viewpoint: November China's CPI and IPP and year-on-year increase shrink deflation worries warming Reuters
- China's imports to the United States dropped by 25 percent in November, the highest monthly decline since January 2016.
- View the whole story on Google News