- Next year, CPI will continue to stabilize prices without boosting impulse – News – Global IC commerce starts here.
- November CPI in China rose 2.2 percent over a year, food prices rose by 2.5 percent,
- Consumer prices in November 2018 increased by 2.2 percent over a one year period. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- Analyst's viewpoint: November China's CPI and IPP and year-on-year increase shrink deflation worries warming Reuters
- The factory price of industrial producers rose by 2.7 percent over a one-year period in November 2018. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- View the whole story on Google News