- Ma Jun: The issuance of standing bonds to supplement the capital of the bank is convenient to promote the healthy development of the capital market – News China Securities Network
- Media: BOC intends to issue more than 40 billion yuan of perpetual bonds, and is expected to become the first approved institution to see Wall Street.
- Financial Committee: Surveys for multi-channel support for commercial banks to supplement capital issues to promote the issuance of standing bonds as soon as possible
- Focus: Can the permanent bonds take the burden of easing the gap in the capital of Chinese commercial banks? Reuters
- A big move to the bank "charging blood" has reached, experts: the eternal bonds have important implications for banks that do not quote on the stock exchange to supplement the core capital.
- View the whole story on Google News