- US GDP in the first quarter exceeded expectations, but US stocks fell first on the board, Intel fell by more than 9%.
- Early trading: US stocks continue to decline, Intel fell 9.5% | US stocks Sina.com
- Technological stocks boosted the market, Intel fell 7 percent after the market fell, the euro fell to a two-year low on Wall Street
- After American actions have reached a new level: The holiday continues or is the final? 36kr
- US backup chip set to lose weight, Intel dropped nearly 10%
- View the whole story on Google News