- Affected by US-China Trade War? Production of Chinese PMI dropped below its critical point in December Free Asia Radio Mandarin (RFA)
- The official production PMI for December dropped for the first time in 49.4 29 months.
- China's official PMI production fell below the December 2016 line for the first time since July 2016.
- Review: China PMI production fell below the critical point in December, reaching a 34-month low, and economic downturns are rising.
- Operation of the index of buyers' managers in China in December 2018, the National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- View the whole story on Google News