- Shares of more than 100 companies explode: China Eastern Airlines expects net profit to fall by 50%. The Huai Brothers lost nearly one billion dollars to Wall Street.
- The three major stock indices of A shares were fluctuating and fell, while Breaking Thunder's stock performance fell.
- A trillion-dollar strengthening of insurance A-share horn blew up the investigation to show large funds these "preferences"
- It's hard to turn! The stock of the three major stock indices at the end of the accelerated diving action of "explosive" shares fell to Wall Street
- The three major stock indices of A-shares weakened in the board, and stock shares collapsed.
- View the whole story on Google News