- A-sharing of the 30-year unsuccessful amortization of goodwill is expected to lose 200 billion a day.
- Listed company's performance, explosives, bulk, deficiencies, goodwill, damage, mergers and acquisitions, sequely, Caixin network economic channel
- Investors are very concerned about the risk of impairment of the goodwill of the listed companies.
- Mad night on thunder! 2 billion in "starting price", "King's loss" before the deficit of more than 7.3 billion, all kinds of gorgeous refreshing plans of three views, but for the last night … Wall Street
- A large amount of damage to goodwill often causes the performance of multiple companies – database and Sql blog articles
- View the whole story on Google News