Monday , October 14 2019
Home / chile / WOMEN TO FULLY ELECTIVE SHOCK WHEN THE TELEPHONE PHONE TELEPHONE ON REMOVAL OF THE JOY

WOMEN TO FULLY ELECTIVE SHOCK WHEN THE TELEPHONE PHONE TELEPHONE ON REMOVAL OF THE JOY



A woman died after she received it electric shock when you turn off your mobile phone after leaving the shower.

The fact was that they lived in the municipality of Los Vilos, the region of Coquimbo and affected Catherine Retamales, 36 years old and mother of three children.

According to Radio Cooperative, the neighbor heard a scream and tried to help him.

YOU SEE: FBI helped: Police arrested the case for acquiring and guarding child pornography

"The victim mumbled, turned off the mobile phone with his body and got an electric shock that caused a heart attack," said Karabineros Commander, Luis Ramirez, at the same station.

There was Catherine Retamales Entrepreneurship delivers snacks to workers in the sector.


Source link