The policy listed in this document aims to inform users of MundoMaritimo about the behavior of our company regarding the processing of personal data collected through our portals.
1 | Collection:
What information is collected?
All information collected by users in MundoMaritimo is aimed at:
(1) Provide services, content and personalized advertising to the user when browsing through the websites of MundoMaritimo
(2) Conducting internal studies on demographic data, interests and behavior of our users. The information is used for understanding and better serving our users.
These data you provide freely and voluntarily, intend to provide them with better service, information and utility services to our users. You have the right not to accept delivery, giving up the benefits offered by our website.
If you decide to provide such information, we will oblige you to maintain a clear and regular conduct, subject to the policy that we express below, to which you are informed and which you accept.
Our policy regarding the data collected is as follows:
The responsibility for the reliability of the collected data in this way is exclusive to the user.
We maintain an off-line database that provides your customers with complete privacy in terms of data submitted to MundoMaritimo.
On the other hand, a recognizable external provider of connectivity services and hosting services duly certified, "maintains" our websites on their web servers, 365 days a year, seven days a week, and twenty-four hours, which ensures that our the site has at least the ability to "crash" the web or intrude on the "hackers" that violate our portal.
Without prejudice to user-relevant responsibilities, MundoMaritimo will take particular care of the collection, maintenance, use, publication or distribution of personal information related to users and visitors, confirming that the data are accurate, complete and appropriate to meet the objectives for those who will be used.
The user who has previously provided personal information or information to MundoMaritimo may request modification, correction or elimination by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating his name, settlement, address, telephone and clearly indicating what information you submitted you want to modify or delete them.
In any case, and as a security measure, MundoMaritimo reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the communication.
6. Publication and exchange:
MundoMaritimo, as a general rule, will not transfer, transfer, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to any person. MundoMaritimo may transfer, disclose or transmit collected information to its users to third parties under the following circumstances:
(1) In case of explicit approval of the user, your personal data may be used by third parties for the purposes of direct marketing, phone calls, to send e-mails, inter alia. The User has the right and the opportunity to refuse to receive this information from third parties.
(2) In the case of "business contacts", your personal data may be used by third parties only in order to be able to complete and execute the transaction that led to the delivery or collection of that information.
(3) That the information required by law, court order or other legally valid procedure for which it is necessary.
7. Use of third-party information:
In case of proper approval, MundoMaritimo will use the user's information to communicate and inform you, by email, about:
(1) Modifications of existing services or products, the emergence of new services or products, or other specified by the user.
(2) Information, offers or any kind of marketing promotion that MundoMaritimo can assign to the user.
(3) proposal by the user, "I recommend this news to a friend"
8. Services provided by third parties on the site:
In the end, MundoMaritimo can contract the services of external companies in order to deliver new services and products through this web site. The information collected in your case by these companies will be regulated by agreement of the user of the same.
9. Associative advertising
Regarding the services of advertisers or promotional information, in order to present related services that may be of interest, we have links with other companies that allow us to advertise on our pages. These companies may individually claim your information directly from you, which is the sole responsibility for handling and manipulating this information.
Finally, MundoMaritimo does not guarantee the privacy of the user's personal information, providing or distributing information in public telephone directories, press releases, publications, chat rooms, newsletters, or the like. This information can be collected from third parties, with or without your consent. The user discloses the information under his responsibility.