Now that Samsung already started your particular deployment of Android 9.0 via beta program, currently only compatible with the Galaxy S9 and Note9, the company's users are waiting to be able to test the news that will bring with them the latest version of the operating system, which in turn will be the first one to include one user interface, a new customization layer filled with new features and improvements compared to the Samsung Experience 9.
Today, just one day after the release of the second beta version of Android Pie for the Galaxy S9 and starting with the corresponding Testing Program for Note9, Samsung announced in the Samsung Membership application the complete list of novelties that will arrive at the models of its catalog during 2019.
All the news that you arrive – or not – on your Samsung mobile phone in 2019
As stated in XDA-Developers, Samsung has announced all the news that will be made among Galaxy phones throughout the year, and over the next. Without further understanding, this is the complete list of news.
- News on the road
- AR EMOJI
- More gala and feminine emotion have been added to the Galaxy S9 and Note9.
- The "Highlight events" option is added to the monthly view in version v184.108.40.206
- The option of using the Korean lunar calendar, the Chinese lunar calendar, the Shami calendar or the Hijri calendar will be offered in updated Android Pie models.
- The option to use filters when displaying incoming or outgoing calls in updated Android Pie models will be offered.
- When you click "Call Log" in the saved phone number, the number will be displayed in the extended view mode in the models restored on Android Pie.
- The selfie focus mode is added to the galaxy A series model launched in the second half of 2018.
- Color and transparency settings are added to the background of the graphics element in models upgraded with Android Pie.
- It adds an option to organize album albums in the gallery's folders in updated Android Pie models.
- You can use S Pen to navigate through web pages.
- You can make long keypresses on the number keys, and then access the numbers "Wester Arabics" in the models restored on Android Pie.
- Searching for emoji is added to updated Android Pie models.
- Phone numbers will be displayed on the screen when you write a message to the updated Android Pie models.
- You can add vehicle information when you select a reminder location in the models restored on Android Pie.
- The HEIF (High-Efficiency Image File Format) option will be added to updated Android Pie models.
- An option will be added that will allow you to choose sound, vibration, or silence when using routines.
- The speed will remain constant when you move the top tape while using the blur effect in QuickStar.
- Background settings can be modified.
- You can zoom in on the notes that are written in the handwriting mode.
Some of these developments will arrive during the month of December that they enter, while others will wait until the first or second half of next 2018. Although the models that receive the news are not specified, we assume that all of those recent Galaxy J, A, S, and Note family terminals will be updated sooner or later with all these options.
Follow us Telegram to find out about the most important days of the day and the best deals on Android!