Next we offer the best tricks for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, a new installment of the series that comes with the Nintendo Switch full of novelties, fighters, scenarios and game modes.
After a lot of waiting, we finally have one of the most important titles for Crossing the Year in the form of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate not only is a nod to earlier repetitions, but uses the functionality of Nintendo Switch to offer what it is, perhaps the most complete Smash Bros to date.
And the title of these features requires great attention, and for this we will expose a series of tricks to win in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, along with many other tips that will enable you to be the legendary fighter, and that without leaving absolutely nothing on the road.
Are you looking for cover for Nintendo Switch? You have the best rated here
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Guide and Tricks
Story mode: 72 fighters and destination
Although there is a fighting game, there is a plot that will stick us to the console for hours.
Now there is a new threat over the universe of Smash Bros, where Lumina, a strange wing entity surrounded by master hands, seems defective. During the confrontation all our heroes were captured, except Kirby, who managed to escape to his star.
Poor Kirby finds a planet where all living creatures are destroyed, and where there are only ruins and ghosts floating around. Now your mission will be to wake up each of the heroes who were hit by thunder and who are now chained to sleep. Their bodies are now used to create cheap samples from themselves, and this can be very dangerous for our battles. Everything starts with Kirby in the liberation of heroes to try to save the entire planet.
In our guide, we started to tell you about 10 tricks and tips that you will need to know before starting to play, so you will not be surprised by this colossal Nintendo game full of content.
The largest team of fighters in history
In total, we will have 72 characters, of which 61 characters are known and we have 11 new ones. In our guide, we also tell you how to quickly unlock all the characters.
Among the new characters are Inkling, Ridley, Simon, King K. Rolle, Cinnamon, Inquineroar, Rich, Daisy, Chrome, Dark Samus and Ken.
Here is a list of all the characters you can control in the game:
More than 100 scenarios
In this new installment of Smash Bros we will have more than 100 scenarios in which we will face all our fighters, practically doubling the scenarios that were available in the previous iteration of the Wii U.
Each scenario has Omega mode and Battlefield mode, so there are many more options. Here is a list of scenarios:
- (Splatoon) Moray Towers
- (Super Mario Bros.) New Town Hall Donk
- (Legend of Zelda) The Great Square Tower
- (Castlevania) Castle of Dracula
Super Smash Bros 4 Scenario (Wii U)
- (Animal Crossing) Place and city
- (Bayonet) Umbra Clock Tower
- Duck hunting
- (Final Fantasy VII) Midgar
- The Colosseum
- Flat zone X
- (Game & Wario) Gamer
- (Kid Icarus) The Temple of Palutena
- (Kirby) The Great Cave Offensive
- (Mario Kart 8) Mario Circuit
- (Mega Man) Willie Castle
- (PAC-MAN) PAC-LAND
- (Picking) Garden of Hope
- (Pokémon) Calos Pokemon League
- (Blow-out !!) boxing ring
- (Sonic) Windy Hill Zone
- (Street Fighter) Suzaku Castle
- (Super Mario Bros.) Mario Galaxy
- (Super Mario Bros.) Mushroom Kingdom U
- (Super Mario Bros.) Super Mario Maker
- (Legend of Zelda) Skyloft
- (Wii Fit) Wii Fit studio
- The crew for the ruins
- Wuhu Island
- (Xenoblade) Gaur Plain
Super Smash Bros. 4 Scenarios (3DS)
- (Animal Crossing) Tortimeter Island
- Balloon fight
- (Bypassed) Magic
- (F-Zero) Turn off the city of SNES
- (Emblem for fire) Arena Ferox
- (Kid Icarus) Reset bomb forest
- (Kirby) Dream Land GB
- (Nintendogs) living room
- Paper Mario
- PictoChat 2
- (Pokemon) Prism Tower
- (Pokémon) Unia (Pokémon) League
- StreetPass Quest
- (Super Mario Bros.) 3D land
- (Super Mario Bros.) Golden Plane
- (Legend of Zelda) Gerudo Valley
- (Legend of Zelda) Ghost Train
- Tomodachi Life
Super Scash Bros Scurrying Scenes
- (Animal Crossing) Smashvill
- (Magare Kong) 75 m
- (Bypassed) A new city of pork
- (Electroplankton) Hanover
- (F-Zero) Port Aero Nive
- (Fire emblem) castle siege
- (Ice Climber) Summit
- (Kid Icarus) Skyworld
- (Kirby) Halberd
- Luigi is a castle
- (Mario Kart) Figure-8 circuit
- (Metal Gear Solid) Shadow Moss Island
- (Metroid) Frigate Orphéon
- (Metroid) Norfair
- (Picking) A distant planet
- (Pokemon) Pokemon Stadium 2
- (Pokémon) Button for digging
- (Sonic) green hill zone
- (Star Fox) Lylat Cruise
- (Super Mario Bros.) Delfino Plaza
- (Super Mario Bros.) Mario Bros.
- (Super Mario Bros.) Mushroomy Kingdom
- (Legend of Zelda) Bridge Eldin
- (Legend of Zelda) Pirate Ship
- WarioWare, Inc.
- (Yoshi) Yoshi Island
Super Smash Bros Melee Scenes
- (Donkey Kong) Jungle Jepes
- (Magare Kong) Congo Falls
- (Bypassed) Fourside
- (Turned to the ground) Onet
- (F-Zero) Big Blue
- (Kirby) Fountain of Dreams
- (Kirby) Green Green
- (Metroid) Depth of Brinstar
- (Metroid) Brinstar
- (Pokemon) Pokemon Stadium
- (Star Fox) Corneria
- (Star Fox) Venom
- (Super Mario Bros) Mushroom Kingdom II
- (Super Mario Bros.) Castle of Princess Peach
- (Super Mario Bros.) Rainbow Cruise
- (Legend of Zelda) The Great Bay
- (The Legend of Zelda) The Temple
- (Yoshi) Yoshi Island (Mansion)
- (Yoshi) story Yoshi
Super Smash Bros 64 Scenario
- (Donkey Kong) Congo Jungle
- (Kirby) Dream Land
- (Pokémon) Safron City
- (Super Mario Bros.) Mushroom Kingdom
- (Super Mario Bros.) Peach Castle
- (Legend of Zelda) Hirule Castle
- (Yoshi) Super happy tree
Game modes, variety for all tastes
- Adventure mode: a kind of modern story in which we tell you how to easily defeat the last bosses.
- Normal struggle: here we simply choose the script and the rules, and we can begin to fight in eight-player battles.
- Timothy Smash: allows us to create a team of three or five fighters and confront our opponent in successive successive matches.
- Tournament: these tournaments, with up to 32 players, allow us to choose the number of participants that each of the circles will have to explain which is the best.
- Special section: we can enjoy friendship with a friend and face all the fighters that exist. We are allowed to configure all types of combat actions.
- Smash Arcade: here we are able to choose a fighter while we face successive battles where the difficulty will increase progressively, and that will bring us great rewards.
- Training: here we can measure our skills in many scenarios, especially those designed to perfect all your techniques.
- Attack: enemies will appear in constant waves and we will have to throw them out of the stage, and everyone with the desire to try to survive as long as possible.
- Challenges: We can overcome different challenges in different ways to win many valuable prizes.
- Fighting Spirits: in different game modes you can face characters with the spirits of others, giving them special abilities. Here we told you how to overcome all battles with primary spirits.
Do not miss our Super Smash Bros. Ultimate analysis
These are the best tricks and tips for winning the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.