This confirms that the console has already exceeded the sales of the Nintendo 64.
In the same financial report where Nintendo's president said they did not plan to publish a new console in E3 2019, it was discovered that Switch managed to sell 34.7 million units around the world until March 31 (through Gematsu).
These data confirm the previous report that indicated that the Nintendo Switch has already managed to exceed the total sales of the Nintendo 64.
During the final quarter, which ended on March 31, 2,47 million Switch consoles and 23,91 million games were sold, and Nintendo predicts it will sell 18 million hardware units between April 2019 and March 2020.
Transfer sales to games
Nintendo also shares the sales figures of their games First page for Switch, noting that Yoshi's Crafted World sold $ 1.11 million in just three days.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 16.69 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.44 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 13.81 million
- Legend of Zelda: The Breath of Wildlife – 12.77 million
- Re: Let's go, Pikachu! / Re: Come on, here! – 10.63 million
- Slatun 2 – 8,700,000
- Super Mario – 6.40 million
- New Super Mario Bros. In Deluxe – 3.31 million (launched on January 10)
- 1-2 Shift – 2.97 million
- Mario Tennis Asi – 2.64 million
Other primary games
- Kirby: Star Allies – 2.56 million
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical freezing – 2.25 million
- Captain Frog: Treasure Tracker – 1.18 million
- Octopath Traveler – 1.17 million
- Yoshi's Crafted World – 1.11 million (launched on March 29)
- Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit – 1.09 million
Nintendo confirms its Nintendo Direct for E3 2019
The Japanese company seized the opportunity to confirm that, as in the previous editions, E3 2019 will launch Nintendo Direct, where they will discover their news, although they did not mention the date and time of the event.