Monday , October 14 2019
Home / chile / Black Friday discounts increase e-commerce in Latin America

Black Friday discounts increase e-commerce in Latin America



Although there are initiatives for local e-commerce, Black Friday, a traditional and originating in the United States, has expanded throughout America, becoming one of the most important days for a discount in Latin America. In the 2018 edition, which will begin this Friday, November 23, significant sales in the region are projected to increase from 105% to 225% in the national turnover compared to the normal Friday.

Black Friday discounts increase e-commerce in Latin America – EFE

The most important discount of the year is attractive for 50% of Columbians who plan to shop around the day, according to information published by Picodi.com. The same study also revealed that the Colombians will spend an average of 556,000 Colombian pesos (about 185 dollars), mainly by paying credit cards.

The Ecuadorian market, for its part, is one of the most active on the weekend Black Friday, with 85% interest from buyers, as found by Black Friday Global and Eureknow consulting firm. The same sources also announced that 10% of Ecuadorians have a budget of more than $ 1,000 for their purchases, while the remaining 90% will spend between $ 100 and $ 700, with preference for buying in virtual platforms.

The Peruvian consumer, in contrast to its neighbors, is a bit more complicated in terms of quality, so the price is just one of the variants. Nevertheless, it is estimated that at least 53 percent of Peruvians will participate in Black Friday 2018, only 1 percent above Chilean consumers who, according to Picodie, will participate in 53 percent. The average Peruvian spending is about 714 feet (about $ 210), while the Chileans will pay between 155,000 and 197,000 Chilean pesos (about 230 and 300 dollars).

By contrast, the share of Mexican and Argentinian consumers does not even reach as much as 50%. The Picodi study shows that 28% of Argentines will participate in Black Friday 2018, while Mexican participation will be 41%. It should be noted that last weekend, from 16 to 19 November, Mexico celebrated its local version on Black Friday. The e-commerce initiative called the "Good End" predicts that the turnover of the eighth edition will be around 97 million pesos (about $ 5 million).

However, four days before the closure of "El Buen Finn," Mexican consumers have a cost between 4237 and 5545 pesos (about $ 200 and $ 270) for this black Friday. While south of the continent, the Argentines will spend between 6437 and 6770 pesos (about 170 and 190 dollars), continuing the upward trend that maintains e-commerce in Argentina and was not affected by the decline in consumption that She has crossed the country since the beginning of the year .

Picocide data also show that the procurement intention is a major impulse and spontaneous for 68% Chileans, 60.5% Argentines, 58% Colombians, and 51% Peruvians; Contrary to the Mexican consumer, who in 54% had previously analyzed what he would buy.

According to statistics, consumers in Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Chile and Ecuador agree with the preferences by category and set the fashion, electronics and cosmetics sectors as the most wanted during the black Friday discounts. Also, the most used online shopping devices in the region are mainly smartphones, followed by desktops, laptops and, finally, with fewer memories, tablets.

The Black Friday, which takes place one day after Thanksgiving, symbolically opens the Christmas sale campaign and is an opportunity that provides great savings from anywhere in the world thanks to electronic commerce. However, it should be noted that the average indebtedness of the continent for this type of events equals 60% of the monthly salary of buyers, as reported by the franchisees of credit cards in the region.

Copyright © 2018 FashionNetwork.com All Rights Reserved.


Source link