In the middle of the season, one of the most affected liquids claims that its place is the main protagonist: alcohol.
In Chile and in many other countries, alcoholic beverages occupy one of the most important places in the holidays, especially in the New Year.
For this reason, there are hundreds of preventive campaigns that avoid excessive alcohol consumption in order to avoid accidents for health problems associated with drinking.
However, if you consider that you drink too much this New Year or that alcohol is still turning into your body, there are "detox" foods that will help you detoxify and feel better.
1. Coconut water
The main thing, one night out is to hydrate. So, above all, you need to drink a little fluid that completely hydrates you. One of the most recommended is coconut water, which will help you recover quickly, it is a natural isotonic drink, as explained in the previous article.
2. Infusion of ginger or mint
If, despite the hydration, you still feel dizzy, these infusions are perfect for you. You just need to heat a little water and mix it with ginger and mint, and then drink it. You will soon see relief, according to Beatriz Laurea, "health coach" and author of the book "Detox for Changing Your Life" in Vogue.
3. Tomato juice
Larrea recommends drinking tomato juice to feel better.
"Usually, after a night of drinking, you wake up with a very low level of sugar, so fruit juice is the way to lift and feel better," explains Beatrice.
"Try to make homemade juice and avoid citrus, because it irritates the stomach.Tomato, pineapple, apple …", he added.
They contain a high potassium index, which, according to the expert, helps to eliminate alcohol from the body.
"It's high in the complex of vitamin B, the nutrients that alcohol is exhausting in the body," says the expert. You can consume it with fruit, which also contains this kind of nutrients.
Nutritionist Stephanie Chalmers explained in a previous note from BioBioChile that some measures can be taken such as:
1. After you wake up, consumes plenty of fluids, which is as pure as water or infusions.
2. On sports drinks They also serve, although it should be remembered that it is possible to prepare home-made beverage drinks (juice of 1 or 2 lemons, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon baking soda, all in 1 liter of boiled water ).
3. Eat with easily diluting preparations such as vegetable soup, rich in minerals, but removing most of the hairs (remove all the vegetables). On carrots, boiled apples and rice They are very well tolerated to avoid a complete fasting.
4. On carrot soup They are great for quickly overcoming the imbalance caused by the toxicity of alcohol, but it is recommended only when digestion works well.
5. If you have presented digestive complications, it is advisable Consume lactobacilli. They are sold in supermarkets in the dairy department, in the form of small individual bottles.