Police are looking for 25-year-old Laetisia Acera, who faces 115 charges for the list of crimes.
The California Police Service issued a statement on Wednesday, January 2, seeking help from the public in locating Acer, currently required by Canada's warrant.
Police said they had connections to the Lower Continent of British Columbia and Saskatchewan and that they could be in any location.
Accra's charges face as a consequence of alleged crimes in Calgary since September 2018 and include (although not limited to):
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Breach of a conditional order
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Possession of penetration instruments
- Driving an uninsured motor vehicle
- Management of a motor vehicle without a permit
- Arms attack
- Possession of property obtained with crime
- Failure to comply with a court order
- He broke and entered
- Fraud under $ 5,000
- Theft of motor vehicles
- Theft of mail
The publication describes the Achera as Caucasian with an average construction and a height of 5'10 ". It has brown or whitish-blond hair and blue eyes.
Anyone who can know where Acera is, should call the Calgary Police Service by calling 403-266-1234, or through their local police station.
Anonymous tips can be made through criminal switches by calling 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their Alberta Web site.