Firefighters say no one was injured after a blast at a propane tank that stunned many in southwest Calgary Sunday night.
Police said there were more reports of an explosion around 6:20 p.m. on the green space between the Pamphus Theater and the Renfrew Chrysler Shopping Center on the south side of the Bow Boulevard in Santalta.
Officers at the scene noticed a huge fire, which appeared to have been caused by a camp or a huge fire.
A firefighter at the scene confirmed that the fire appeared to have been caused by an explosion in the propane tank.
The crew are at the scene of the investigation.