Saturday , October 19 2019
Home / canada / Inter Milan to play two Serie A matches behind closed doors after Napoli's problems Football news

Inter Milan to play two Serie A matches behind closed doors after Napoli's problems Football news



Last Updated: 12/27/16 16:32

Inter will have to play two games in Serie A behind closed doors after serious events in their game against Napoli in San Siro on Wednesday, the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) announced on Thursday.

The Inter Milan fan died, and Napoli fans were stabbed before the Serie A match, and there were allegations of racist singing in San Siro.

The 35-year-old supporter was transferred to an emergency hospital after being hit by a van, but later died, while in a separate incident, four Naples fans were stabbed about an hour before the game, when ultrasound collapsed on both sides.

The atmosphere during the match remained hostile, with Napoli's manager Carlo Ancelotti, demanding that the game be suspended for allegedly racist singing to defender Calidou Culibali.

FIGC also confirmed that the Serie A matches will continue this weekend, after FIGC President Gabriele Gravina had previously proposed to suspend Serie A after the violence in San Siro.

Gravina said Sky Sports Italy: "Saturday will be played, there will be regular matches. The championship will not stop.

"The next games will be considered, a decision taken in accordance with all the offices of the Federation. We do not stop against those who want to contaminate our world."

Carlo Ancelotti was not satisfied with the alleged racist singing, which was intended for Calidus Coulibaly

Carlo Ancelotti was not satisfied with the alleged racist singing, which was intended for Calidus Coulibaly

In the allegations of racism in San Siro, Gravina added: "The line must be very difficult, but here I also invite everyone to reflect on the respect of the roles.

"We are grateful to the Interior Ministry for what they are doing to ensure the security of events, as well as the police bodies that have already detained three cases.

"I have to take care of the sport and what appears to be negative is the racist choir against the Culabali."

Milan's mayor, Gueshep Salla, apologized to Coulibaly for abuse, asking the 27-year-old to forgive.

"The caliber-aimed boots were shameful," said Sala.

"A shameful act of a real athlete who proudly carries the skin color.

"I apologize to Calidus Culbable on my behalf and on behalf of the people of Milan who testify to the feeling that we are brothers even in these difficult times."

Deputy Italian Prime Minister Mateo Saldini said he would convene an emergency meeting in the new year.

Jeff is now given £ 10m

Predict 6 accurate results for your chance to win £ 250k.


Source link