B.C. The assessment body has released its list of the 500 most valuable residential buildings in British Columbia and it is not surprising that most are located in the city of Vancouver. But there are homes for more than a million dollars across the province and here is the list of the most valuable homes in the Gulf Islands, Bernaby, Whistler, Langley and Surrey.
• The site of the former Tsawout First Nation Dynamite and Asserted Heritage Factory, an estate of 770 hectares, is located on the coast of Vancouver, south of Sydney, and is owned by JI Properties, a holding company for a billionaire Seattle Craig McCow. She is estimated at $ 57.76 million and is currently involved in a lawsuit, with the first nation Tsawout claiming to be property. The lawyer for Aboriginal lawyer John Gailus said that the case is in the trial stage and that the McCow group does not dispute the request, leaving it to B.C. and federal governments.
• Real estate Bublé did not hit Canada's favorite crooner, with Michael Booleys's recently completed home at the top of Burnaby's list at $ 21.67 million. The house at 7868 Government Road is built on a 2.3 hectare site and comprises 22,300 square meters. It comes with seven bedrooms and an amazing 15 baths.
• 2177 Lake Plakid Road is estimated at $ 17.6 million and is located at a location of 6.6 acres. At 5,000 square meters, five bedrooms, eight bathrooms at home are due to Gregory and Lisa Kerfoot, owners of Vancouver Whitecaps. It boasts the full size of indoor ice, used by the sons of Kerfoot, including Alexander Kerfoot, who plays the Colorado Avalanche Center and has 21 points in 36 games so far this season.
• Located on a plot of 8.23 hectares, this 5,000 square meters home on the street 7661 197 is owned by Mitchell Latimer 197 AD and was purchased in May 2017 for $ 10 million. According to the assessment body, from July 1, 2018, it is estimated at 18 million dollars. The director of Mitchell Latimer 197 Inc. is Kenneth Mitchell.
• Located on 17146 20 Avenue, this home is worth $ 31.6 million and is owned by Carol J. Ager. Located on a 19-acre lot with two lakes and a tennis court, the house is 23,423 square meters. In 2017 it was estimated at $ 30 million. The next most valuable residential property in Surrey is on 17895 24 avenues, and according to government it is worth $ 19.9 million.