Saturday , October 19 2019
Home / canada / "Biggest misunderstanding": Mother explains why she left the placenta, squealing in the park

"Biggest misunderstanding": Mother explains why she left the placenta, squealing in the park

The mother who left the blood placenta, umbilical cord and piercing in Mississauga, He. The park, which sparked a massive police search, calls the incident a "misunderstanding" and says it simply restores nature's birth.

On Monday afternoon, a passer-by who walked from his dog uncovered evidence of apparent delivery at Sugar Maple Woods Park. Due to concerns about the safety of the mother and her baby, the Pell Regional Police conducted extensive field research and reported to the public information about the case.

The next morning, Natasha Das Gupta received a call from her mother, who said: "I think your placenta is above the whole story."

The 27-year-old mother told CP24 that she gave birth to a daughter at the home in Brampton, He. more than a year ago. She said she kept everything from birth, including the placenta and medical instruments, and kept them in a bag in her freezer.

After her daughter had just turned about a year ago, Dass Gupta said she thought it was time to do something with childbirth.

"I wanted to do something really natural with that," she explained. "I did not just want to throw it into the trash and no, the compost bin was no better choice. I really wanted to do something really nice and peaceful and just to return something naturally in nature."

On Friday evening, Dass Gupta said he caught the Tupperware container with her delivery from the freezer and went to a nearby park.

"I went to the forest by myself and came across a good place, you know, modest, no one will find it, and I had it in Tupperware and I threw it somewhere in prison and packed my plastic and I started thinking that it was," she said .

Das Gupta said she almost forgot about it until she received her mother's call Tuesday morning.

"I was like," Oh, my God, "she said about her initial reaction.

At the request of her friends and family, Das Gupta said she had called the police to inform her that the placenta was her, and she and her baby were fine. She said she realized there were people there, who were probably really worried about her and her baby, so she decided to call the police.

After her telephone conversation with the policeman, Das Gupta said she had gone to the police station to testify to the camera that she had rejected the delivery and gave them a sample of DNA. She said they also said that in the end she could return it and do everything she wants.

Das Gupta called the whole experience "surreal" and said she never imagined that something so privately would become so public.

"It was the same as the biggest misunderstanding in my life," she said.

Source link