Customers who had urgent help in the amount of 300 USD unjustly canceled, they have until November 2 to make the defense. This can be done by those who have been approved for a benefit of $ 600 R and if they have been refused an extension of $ 300 R for no reason.
The process must be done through the website of Dataprev, a social security technology and information company affiliated with the Ministry of Economy and also responsible for managing the Brazilian social database.
How to challenge a denied ambulance?
- Access the Dataprev website;
- On the help page, access the “follow your request” box;
- Confirm your details and then the website will state the reason for the denied benefit;
- Check the information and request a response to the request;
- Ready! Now just wait for Dataprev to review your order.
If your application is rejected again and you do not agree with the decision, you will have to go to court.
Go to the Public Defender’s Office in your area and file a complaint there or call 121 or access the FalaBR channel, the website where you have to click on “request” and log in.
After reviewing the data, if your challenge is approved, the extension of the emergency will be paid in the month following the challenge request. Payment will be made retroactively.
Cases in which an ambulance is suspended
There is a possibility that you have blocked the benefit because it does not comply with the new regulations of the federal government. Under current rules, ambulance is reduced, which:
- Official work started;
- Began receiving social assistance or assistance;
- Has a family income over half of the minimum wage per person per family per month. The total monthly income of the family cannot exceed three minimum wages, ie RR 3,135;
- Declared tax over 28,559.70 R $ in the basic 2019;
- Had or owned assets or rights in the amount of over Rs 300 thousand on December 31, 2019;
- Received exempt, non-tax or exclusively taxable income at source in the amount of over R $ 40 thousand in 2019;
- In 2019, he was included as dependent on the income tax returner in terms of spouse, partner, son or stepson under 21 or under 24 enrolled in a place of higher education or secondary technical education, in 2019;
- Indication of death in government databases;
- He lives abroad;
- He is locked up.
Read also: $ 300 R grant: Caixa releases new withdrawals for customers. See who they are