Samsung has already upgraded all the most powerful smartphones that are eligible for Android 9.0 Pie and are included in the package of a single UI, its new custom interface that replaces Samsung Experience.
After that, it began to release the update of the middle devices. Models like the Galaxy A8, the Galaxy A8 Plus and the Galaxy A9 2018 already have access to this upgrade, and now the time comes for the Galaxy A7 2018.
The update comes almost a month after the South Korean giant opened the beta testing program for the new version of the operating system for the model. The distribution first started on Russian territory, and also included the interface One interface, with all promised the company promised, as well as the security package in February 2019.
Technical specifications – Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Super AMOLED 6.0 "FHD + screen (2220 x 1080)
- Eight-core Exynos 7885a 2.2 GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64 or 128 GB internal memory
- Expand through microSD up to 512 GB in addition
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano + nano + microSD)
- Main camera with three 24 + 8 + 5 MP sensors (f / 1.7, f / 2.4 and f / 2.2)
- Front camera of 24 MP (f / 2.0)
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, microUSB, GPS
- NFC (depending on the market)
- 3.300 mAh battery
- Android 8 Oreo under the exclusive interface of the Samsung Galaxy family as an operating system
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm
- Available in colors: blue, black and copper
The upgrade can be identified with the numbering A750FNPUU1BSC4 and is already available through OTA (over-the-air) for Russian devices, similar models in the next few days. According to Samsung's own programs, the A7 2018 must have access to a pie on Brazilian territory in April of the same year.